Total Pageviews

Diggin' For Gold?

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Orphaned Land?

So this isn't really my type of music, but whatever. Someone asked me to post it, so I did. They play doomy prog rock of some sorts with middle easter influences and their getups are almost as funny as black metal bands. So enjoy it? Maybe? Who knows? They're from Israel so take a big guess as to what they talk about. I posted a picture of these clowns, enjoy.





















I listened to this at work today and with the female vocals, gay guy singing, and crunchy doom vocals that belong on a death metal CD I can honestly say I didn't enjoy it, but I can see why some do. They definitely have music talent, but I dunno. I just don't dig it.

2010 - The Never Ending Way of ORwarriOR

















01 - Sapari
02 - From Broken Vessels
03 - Bereft In The Abyss
04 - The Path Part 1 - Treading Through Darkness
05 - The Path Part 2 - The Pilgrimage To or Shalem
06 - Olat Ha’tamid
07 - The Warrior
08 - His Leaf Shall Not Wither
09 - Disciples of The Sacred Oath II
10 - New Jerusalem
11 - Vayehi or
12 - M i
13 - Barakah
14 - Codeword Uprising
15 - In Thy Never Ending Way
(epilogue)

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment