Total Pageviews

Diggin' For Gold?

Monday, April 5, 2010

2 More Ways I Learned How To Alienate Myself From The Opposite Sex

So it's 6th grade and I constantly listened to both of these albums and chicks didn't dig me, so yeah. This shit was super metal to me back in the day. It may not be as cool as saying you listened to Slayer when you were 5 and Cannibal Corpse entered your life at age 8... but whatever, kinda had to listen to what I could get my hand's on bro! Sorry I couldn't live down in Florida during their big death metal scene era. HA! White Zombie... why I think Rob Zombie is still cool regardless of the solo material he puts out... So see what makes movies like House of 1,000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects the way they are.

1992 - "La Sexorcisto: Devil Music Vol. 1"


















01 - Welcome To Planet Motherfucker / Psychoholic Slag
02 - Knuckle Duster
(radio 1-a)
03 - Thunder Kiss '65
04 - Black Sunshine
05 - Soul-Crusher
06 - Cosmic Monsters Inc.
07 - Spiderbaby
(yeah-yeah-yeah)
08 - I Am Legend
09 - Knuckle Duster
(radio 2-b)
10 - Thrust!
11 - One Big Crunch
12 - Grindhouse
(a go-go)
13 - Starface
14 - Warp Asylum


DOWNLOAD

1995 - Astro-Creep: 2000 Songs of Love, Destruction, And Other Synthetic Delusions of The Electric Head


















01 - Electric Head Pt. 1 (the agony)
02 - Super-Charger Heaven
03 - Real Solution #9
04 - Creature of The Wheel
05 - Electric Head Pt. 2
(the ecstasy)
06 - Grease Paint And Monkey Brains
07 - I, Zombie
08 - More Human Than Human
09 - El Phantasmo And The Chicken-Run Blast-O-Rama
10 - Blur The Technicolor
11 - Blood, Milk, And Sky



DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

  1. I can understand people diggin' the first album - the first two singles were pretty catchy, but "More Human than Human" made me wanna eat a bullet. God, the 90's were painful. Say heck no to techno.

    ReplyDelete