Total Pageviews

Diggin' For Gold?

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ominous Doctrines of The Perpetual Mystical Macrocosm

Say that album title 3 times fast! Inquisition are a Colombian Black Metal band that have basically taken their place at the top my favorite Black Metal bands list. I can't believe I missed this one last year... and I know the vocals are hard to take at first but trust me this record grows on you. I cannot say enough about this piece of Black Metal gold. You'll spend hours trying to replicate this guy's vocals and even longer headbanging to it. Prepare for fucking war with this bad boy!

2010 - Ominous Doctrines of The Perpetual Mystical Macrocosm


















01 - Astral Path To Supreme Majestics
02 - Command of The Dark Crown
03 - Desolate Funeral Chant
04 - Cosmic Invocation Rites
05 - Conjuration
06 - Upon The Fire Winged Demon
07 - Ominous Doctrines of The Perpetual Mystical Macrocosm
08 - Crepuscular Battle Hymn
09 - Hymn For A Dead Star
10 - Across The Abyss Ancient Horns Bray

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment